Thursday, January 04, 2007

FLAT BROKE... BUT NOT BROKEN...

Let this be the first and last day that I live in deep negativity… in the lacking… and absolve, resolve and affirm and take action to ascertain and seize, wealth, abundance financially, emotionally, spiritually, and physically.

As of today, my total accumulated savings in cash (in the bank, in my wallet) equals negative forty four cents. Yes, all bills are paid and everything that needs to be paid is taken care of… and yes, I don’t have the luxury of doing simple fun activities such as going to a musical, going to the movies, going on a nice dinner, and just spending some fun money… I AM TIRED OF LIVING PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK, BEING MINDFUL OF EVERY PENNY THAT ENTERS AND LEAVES MY POCKET...

I spent all day at home… I have been spending a lot of time in bed since hearing about the news about the status of the Training Manager’s position on Friday, December 29, 2006. Yes, the position was NOT offered to me. This was the last bad news for the month of December and for 2006!!! May 2007 bring in a different energy!!! This week, I have been on vacation. I haven’t really been neglected. I have been counting on the kindness of my friends and my baby sister to help out with expenditures to enjoy my time off. Otherwise, I would be stuck at home for the full week. This is not to say that I haven’t spent a lot of this past week sleeping… I believe I am experiencing acute circumstantial depression…

This is why I haven’t really taken a moment to blog… The new year brought me to my sponsor’s party at his home… I got some good news and rejuvenating news that I just don’t know what is in store for me. That whatever is happening right now is truly not by mistake. That there is a bigger scope to this story than I am seeing… It’s like me driving at night with my headlights on… All I am seeing is about 30 feet in front of me. There is a lot more down the path. I just don’t see it… What I get to do is trust that God is taking care of me.

Here are some pictures to share with you… I need to figure out a better way to share pictures with you… There are great and fun memories… This has been quite a year, quite a week, quite a day…

I pray that I get over this hump I am in… I pray that I walk through the doors that are open and continue to say yes to life and seize and ingest every bit of potential that I have to be successful… Right now, I am getting over hurting, being sad, frustrated, angry, disappointed and relieved that I get to feel all these things without getting high and without committing an act that is other or self sabotaging.

I can’t…. We can…

Quoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home