Monday, November 06, 2006

WHERE DOES YOUR GOD LIVE?

Hey all... I am still around... Just trying to find balance with my really full life of recovery, work, making a home for myself, work, building friendships, work, personal growth, and have I MENTIONED WORK?!?!

I sooo desperately need a break! I am doing ok... There is always something to complain about, but nothing that is earth shattering that needs attention.

I will keep you guys posted... The heading of this very very brief blog before I leave for work is "Where does God Live?" I really liked this question asked in a meeting I went to this past week.

I have an answer. I'd like to know what your answer is? Now, keep in mind, it's not where does God live... It's specifically, where does YOUR God live... I'd like to hear your take on it...

Have a great day! Cheers... Gotta get to work!!!

Quoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home