Saturday, August 12, 2006

MOVING A LITTLE CLOSER TO GOD!

So, folks, this will be my last blog on the first floor unit of this apartment... I will be temporarily off-line until my internet is activated in my new home on the 15th of August. I sat and thought about the 2 years I've lived in this room. I had flashbacks of sleeping in the air mattress that deflated and I'd end up on the floor by the morning. I had memories of Mom napping on the floor of the room when she came over to visit. The very bed I am sleeping in was purchased by Mom... I really miss Mom...

Anyway, I am going off-line... The next time you get this message, I should be blogging from the 3rd floor, a little closer to God than my current resident. I am thankful for all the peeps that are here to help.

GOTTA GO! THE TROOPS ARE HERE TO HELP ME MOVE!

Quoc

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, August 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, sweetie! :) Hope you are enjoying your new place!

Brad
http://www.773podcast.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home