Tuesday, September 12, 2006

WILL YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION?




So, I thought I would make this blog interactive and see how many if any people will actually place a comment in response to this blog...

So, hypothetically, you are taking your last few breaths before you pass away, what is one simple thing (activity) you regret not having done? What stopped you from making that one regret a reality? What were the barriers or fears preventing you from acting on that dream, fantasy, hope, wish, or goal?

Now, what are you willing to do to make this dream, fantasy, hope, wish or goal a reality so that you'd have one less thing to regret in those last moments reflecting on your life?

ONE EXAMPLE:

For me... One simple thing I would regret not having done is skydiving... I feel I don't have the time, the money or the company to do this activity with.

What I am willing to do is research on-line some places to skydive and find quotes on how much it costs to skydive... Then I would start saving money and plan out the where and when this can happen and possibly place an ad or let others know what I am doing and seeing if there would be an audience interested in joining me in this activity.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE!!! PLACE A COMMENT WILL YA? I WILL POST YOUR RESPONSES AT THE END OF THE WEEK! BE CREATIVE YEAH? OK...

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, September 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! Gotta think about this one....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home