Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Q.U.O.C. stands for...

QQuick
UUnusual
OOverwhelming
CCharming

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

If you wanna find out what your name stands for, here is the link where I got mine from... Me Overwhelming? I tend to feel overwhelmed, but am I overwhelming to those around me???

Oh!!! I just tried it again and look what I found, it generated yet another one for me...


QQuaint
UUnforgettable
OOdd
CCool

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Ok... If you wanna try your acronym, here is the link:

http://www.go-quiz.com/acronym/acronym.php

Life is in session... Life is busy... I am busy living life and being successful... Yayee!!! I knew the day would come when I would get way to busy to pause and share about life because sooo much life is happening... Work, friendships, fellowship, recovery, and getting to know myself and loving myself!!! Yeehaw!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home