Wednesday, March 08, 2006

HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIAN

I have appreciated where I live oh sooo much!!! I get to drive about 10 minutes to Gower and Fountain or Gower and Sunset and look north and see the Hollywood sign directly perpendicular to me right in the hills...

I live around the corner from a hub for globally recognized events like the recent Academy awards (Oscars). I work out at the gym and surrounded by movie stars just working out like everyone else... I live in a city among the most beautiful (physically appealing) people in the world!

I can't wait to invest in a digital camera so I may capture these images and share them with you... It should really liven up this website and make it much more appealing for those who are attracted to visually enticing images... There are sooo many and I would love to take on amateur photography as a hobby... I think I have a very raw and untrained ability to capture visual art.... I just haven't had the mechanism to capture those images onto film...

Anyway, this is just one of those brain farts that I have had lately... I am living in West Hollywood... I reside in beautiful LA County, glitz and glamour Hollywood and hob nob nonchalantly with stars... It's very very cool! I can't say the same thing if I lived in the midwest or some rural city with a population of 2500 or less... Please, if you did reside or currently reside at a location to the specs above, do not take offense.

Feeling like a lucky man!!!

Quoc

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, March 18, 2006, Blogger 773 Podcast said...

No offense taken... :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home