Thursday, February 02, 2006

576 and < 75... GREAT!!!

What on earth am I talking about you ask? I went in for my 3 month check up appointment. My labs reflected that my cd4 (t-cell) count is at 576! I think this is the highest my cd4 count has ever been since seroconverting! Yayee!!! I know it's not 1,200... but it certainly is not 238 which was the lowest count my cd4 was at one point early in sobriety! The other number is my viral load... It is currently at less than 75! That is considered undetectable... Yayee!!! This is great compared to my having a viral load of 750,000 copies of HIV a few years back...

Conclusion, my health is GREAT!!! I tested for everything else and came out with a clean bill of health... Now if only we can come up with a cure for HIV and I would have a total clean bill of health! Actually, now that I am maintaining my health, it is great!!!

I have been exercising on a regular basis... I haven't been losing weight probably because I haven't really changed my diet... I am gonna try to cut down on eating rice everyday... I am sure all that sugar being converted into fat is not helping...

Today's defect I worked on was being negative... I didn't have a problem with that as I was really positive with myself and my sponsee and my friends... Great! I was already in practice of being positive and optimistic...

There is still a lot to work on... Just wanted to give a brief check in... Lots of work, the program is doing well, I am managing it well and I have a great team that is working really hard! Wahoo!!!

Things I need to work on:

1) Not going on-line and surfing net for sex so much... moderation
2) Not eating food late at night
3) Going to bed before 12A instead of my usual time of 3AM lately
4) Continue exercising on a regular basis
5) Eating healthier in general
6) Doing first things first and not procrastinate on responsibilities that I chose to take on and now am allowing to fall to the way-side
7) Continue working on organizing and de-cluttering my room!!!
8) Meditation and listening for God's whispers in my heart

I am doing great at:

1) Working on replacing defects with character assets
2) Choosing sobriety one more day
3) Making self available to those I get to help
4) Willing to call my support group
5) Willing to go to meetings and be of service
6) Willing to do daily gratitude list, proud of self list and prayer
7) Daily showering, brushing and praying
8) Staying in the moment and really applying the program in all my affairs

I am thankful today for me, for you, for another opportunity to make mistakes, learn, grow and just live...

Quoc

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, February 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the great news! Keep it up! :-)

 
At 5:45 PM, February 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What wonderful news. Your hard work continues to bring blessings to you. Hurray!

Denise the Lesbian Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home