Monday, September 26, 2005

MENTAL FASTING... SPIRITUAL REGROUPING

So, I was listening to Namaste's Reverend Kristen speak on the topic of "Pray it like you mean it," which is sooo very appropriate for me since I have been in sooo much emotional pain in the past few days... She mentioned a few things about praying... I only remember a couple of the 3 rules. I will listen to it again I am sure and get all three down. So, one of them is to remember that God is with me, in me at any and every given moment. The other one that I remember is to pray it with the belief that it will instantaneously be granted in that given moment. It is suggested that the prayer request be a realistic one (not like wanting to see water run uphill); I have 3 (completing 12 steps so I may really carry the message; immaculate room and home so I may invite God and other guests into this home; and healthy and strong body that is both physically and chemically fit and robust)... This morning, I focused on immaculate room... Lastly, there is fasting of things that are not healthy for myself. So, I choose mental fasting of that are negative, self-destructive, self-loathing, isolating, and just plain ol' bad for me.

That is what I got this morning... It's my morning meditation. I am turning it over to God.

Regards,

Quoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home