Thursday, September 15, 2005

ALIVE AND AT EASE...

I have recently been blessed with a new friend in my life. We share a common past that has brought us to each of our current places in life. I have really been connecting with this individual. We've bounced e-mails off each other a few times and exchanged introduction on a phone call. It's cool to have a pen-pal. I can see the reward that comes from it.

I can't explain it, but corresponding with this individual allows me to say and write things that I need to see and hear myself! I say what I need to hear, I write what I need to see... I get sooo much from it. I will post some of my responses on days where I don't have time to sit and catch you folks up with my life. Here is the most recent correspondence:

Sent Thursday morning, September 15, 2005...

"Good morning! Just thought I would send you good vibes for a good morning and a great day! Something I remember is if I am having a bad day, I may choose to start it over at any given moment... I am accustomed to the start of the day when I wake up etc... That rule is just applied by popular demand. The truth of what I see is my day starts when I say it starts; also, when I want to start it all over again fresh and new with no mistakes is also at my discretion! So, if you are having a great day, GREAT! If you are having a bad moment that is "ruining your day" then just choose to start it over as if you just woke up from a bad yesterday and have a fresh start on a new day..."

It's stuff I already know, but to see it in black and white and to read it and claim it for myself... It's like an affirmation! I feel better right now! I just think that is cool beans!

Lastly, I read a great passage that I read from a daily meditation via e-mail. I have been receiving these via e-mail on a daily basis. I really liked todays... Here is the link to the passage I believe:

http://www.dailyom.com/articles/2005/583.html

The essence of what it talks about is the art of inactivity. To claim that moments of inactivity and rest are also things that one can do in moving towards a goal of living joyfully and happily today. So, not doing something is also a form of self-love... It rejuvenates and allows my body and mind to be ready to engage in the moments when I am running around busy and living life... I love the last line where it suggests that I "do nothing all; to allow myself to just be.... alive and at ease." That sounds sooo lovely! Goodness knows I love sleep when I get it; especially lately in this cool weather.

Have a great day all... As they say at namaste, remember that my Higher Power sees me as a precious and awesome being. To think otherwise would be to tell my Higher Power that I am right and God is spelled Q.U.O.C. As we know, I have moments when I want to claim that throne, thankfully, I am not that powerful, but my Higher Power is and it resides in me.... It reminds me to experience and express the grandest divine idea of myself and in others. Thank you Reverend Kristin for your inspiring thoughts and words. TODAY, I AM THE SUNLIGHT OF THE SPIRIT. I AM A PRECIOUS AND AWESOME BEING. I AM PERFECT JUST THE WAY I AM AND JUST THE WAY I AM NOT. TODAY, I OWN THE PERFECTION IN MY PROGRESS.

Thank you God for clarity, one more day sober, breath of life... ad infinitum... I gotta get to work! Have a great day folks!

Warm regards,

Quoc

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, October 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey hey ok I am just commenting you so if you want to email me email at sobermorticus@yahoo.com
ejescareno@hotmail.com
Escr5@aol.com
ok this is erik if you didn;t know....
Love you and miss
Erik

 

Post a Comment

<< Home