Tuesday, July 05, 2005

OUR MOST PRECIOUS PICTURES...

Here is a picture taken by my Sis' boyfriend of our family... Thank you Michael for being a part of this moment. I didn't know Friday, June 24, 2005 was the last time our family was going to be in the same room together... These pictures are priceless to me... This is a family that has gone through trials and tribulations of life. From my family to yours, thank you for your continued love and support...

Picture is first of 2 taken of 5 of us... Can you tell who the proud High School Grad is?

Judy%27s%20Graduation%202005%20079.jpg

Mom attempts to smile in the picture with the 5 of us...

Judy%27s%20Graduation%202005%20080.jpg

I am sooo proud of Mom... My sister Chin describes my Mom with one word... "STEADY".. I couldn't agree more. I am sooo honored to be her son...

Judy%27s%20Graduation%202005%20081.jpg

Husband and Wife hold hands for the last time in this world. Mom tells that they will ascend to heaven and meet each other there.

Judy%27s%20Graduation%202005%20082.jpg

Upon hearing about my Mother's passing Sunday afternoon, June 26, 2005, I went to a recovery meeting in San Francisco. I looked up and saw a sign that was posted up on the wall. "God uses all gifts for Big Purposes..." I find comfort seeing that God is taking Mom to a place where she serves a greater purpose!!! I still miss her dearly...

2 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, July 08, 2005, Blogger 773 Podcast said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

 
At 4:12 PM, July 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Quoc
I just wanted you to know that me and my family's prayers are with you if there's anything you need please feel free to ask.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home