Saturday, June 25, 2005

BRIEF DEBRIEFING OF TODAY

This past day's debriefing is done via a correspondence I wrote to my boss at work:

I just got home... It was a very emotional day with the family. Mom got to take pictures with Judy in her gown; she brought it with her. Dad got to hold Mom's hand... All five of us were able to be together when the Doctor shared with us the news of Mom's prognosis. Mom has about a month left to live... A bed opened up today and Mom was transported to West Covina's "Citrus Valley Hospice" care facility. Chin had to attend to Dad's ambulatory return to Bellflower. I helped with getting Mom settled in the new hospice facility out in West Covina. I have been going non-stop all day. I will be flying out to San Francisco tomorrow and will be returning on Monday afternoon. I already have commitments booked a month ago for this upcoming Tuesday. It will be difficult to get out of it. I know the timing is all off.

I don't know what to say. I am trying my best to balance everything. I seem to be coming up short in all areas. I understand where you stand. I thank you for all the extended allowances and support you have offered me thusfar. I know it's not easy considering my need to be there. I will try to check my e-mail in the evening after my meeting on Monday.. It will be after 9PM.

Hope all continues to go well...

I will write more upon my return from San Francisco... Folks... I welcome your comments in the website... I need your responses and suggestions and whether you can relate to what I am going through... Thank you for your continued love, support and thoughts for myself and my family...

Regards,

Quoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home