Tuesday, April 19, 2005

"SOLE" SEARCHING...

4/19/05 Tuesday 8:08PM

The night is still young and I’ve had a terrific day! I finally got caught up with really pressing and overdue invoices and receipts today… I was really afraid that my boss was gonna rip me a new *sshole!!! That didn’t happen. She was patient and jovial and totally willing to teach, guide and explain. I am growing to appreciate, admire and respect my boss more and more by the day! She’s an amazing human being and kindred spirit! The day was long; I started working at 8AM and ended it close to 6PM. I only took a ½ hour break. I am THAT busy!!! I am given key responsibilities that are very pertinent to the continued operation of the department as well as it’s growth! Who ever would have thunk that a tweekaholic like myself would be in a position like this. I am deeply humbled, privileged and honored to be where I am. I truly owe it to my willingness and choice to turn it over to a loving, compassionate, merciful, patient, tolerant God!

I got a ride with one kewl chickeemonkey! I wanted to hang out with people and by her suggestion and my being available, we had dinner at a Japanese restaurant. It was fun and enjoyable!!! The company was great and comforting; I was completely myself and felt at ease. It’s a great transition to my goal at being completely at ease with being myself with anyone who appreciates me or not. I really appreciate and adore my friend. After, we walked by a body shop; my prayers got answered with finding a place to buy some really good stuff for my foot bath actually have the means of treating myself a little to some nice and relaxing and “sole” cleansing foot soaking salts! Yayee!!! I bought about 4 oz of each. They are sooo very aromatically inviting!

I got home about 10 minutes ago… I had some things planned, but nothing that is completely pressing and because I flew by the seat of my pants, I ended up treating myself midweek to something that I’ve really needed and need to continue doing: really fun, and self-loving, self-nurturing activities! I really spent my money well today because I feel amazing right now!!!

Just thought I would check in and share this… So, I am going to use what is left of the evening to go and fill up some water, do some 4th step work and read a little before turning in… I am really going to take it easy today… It’s been an amazing day… I am really glad and thankful for this given moment to enjoy life and be able to reflect upon the things that really matter in living life.

Very thankfully,

Quoc
Sober 1 year and 11 months exactly today!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home