Monday, March 28, 2005

ON-LINE AT HOME...

It's late... I am tired, but I wanted to express some gratitude regarding my ability to hop on-line and do web journal updates on a regular basis now!!! Yayee!!! With the help of my roomate, I have connection to the internet and the ability to do more things that I did not have time to do while I was at work, because I was busy working...

Folks, stay tuned and check this site, because Quoc is back!!! Yayeee... I have 1 year and 313 days clean and sober today, one day at a time...

I give thanks for that.

Cheers,

Quoc

1 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, March 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Quoc,
Thank you for the beautiful card; it lifted my spirits!
So glad to read that you will be writing more frequently.
Keep it up one day at a time.

With love and friendship,
Denise

 

Post a Comment

<< Home