Wednesday, August 24, 2005

BIRTHDAY DINNER WITH SISTERS

Here are some pictures from the birthday dinner I had with my sisters (and Chin's boyfriend) on Saturday, August 20, 2005... We had some really yummy chinese food!!! Yeah, I still love grubbin' out on chinese food despite being chinese and eating it all the time! I am what I eat aye?!


Quoc Holds cake that Chin got for him... It's very creamy and with Quoc's favorite fruit... strawberries!!! Yum!!!!


Chin & Micol (girlfriend and boyfriend)... aah... sooo sweet love is...


Here Siblings Chin, Judy and Quoc have fun trying to cut a cake... How'd some get on Judy's nose?


Quoc and his two favorite sisters in the whole wide world! I am sooo lucky to have them in my life....


Quoc's futile attempts to eat like a macho man... Eating like a lady... He can't help but be gay sometimes!!!



Enjoy folks!!! I am a very very lucky man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home