Tuesday, November 02, 2004

THANK YOU G.O.D.

The day is barely 1/2 over and I have learned sooo much just from putting my perception of the truth out to the universe. I received the TRUTH from those people I count on as a part of my support group. Thank you "D,""P,""E," and all of those people that helped me in a moment when I needed an answer! I love my HP!!! Here is the answer I received....

So I asked for help… I shared my story honestly and basically turned it over to my G.O.D. I received an answer that I can apply from this point forth… What happened to my honoring the message that I receive every morning on the cell? Step up to the plate by Karen Mall. It means to be professional… To do my job to the best of my ability…

In applying the program, it suggests that I pray for willingness to be of service to other people in the best way possible. Especially “J” and “L.” I am to place my sobriety first, then when I am at work, the project that I am working on as paramount, then my job and responsibilities and then everything else… I am to be honest.. Not judge… Stay on my side of the street and keep my side of the street clean. I am to pray to my HP to show me where I need to make amends where I need to if I need to, then to continue progressing and do the best I can JUST FOR TODAY. That is all I am responsible for.
So, be of service, do my best in the responsibilities I have, do not judge others or expect anything from others, own my part, do my part, and ask HP to show me where I need to make amends where applicable.

Thank you HP! I will give you folks more details when opportunity presents itself! I just have soooooooooo much work to do!!!

Thankfully,

Quoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home