Wednesday, September 08, 2004

NEW HOME... NO NET...

Hey folks... I am officially a Hollywood resident! :-) I just finished moving in this past Monday, Labor Day, September 6, 2004. Until I get settled in and have access to a computer and get services, I won't be able to blog... Work has me incredibly busy busy busy!!! There is sooo much happening in my life... It's a darn shame I don't have internet access to share all the wonderful blessings I have been receiving as a result of staying clean and sober, working the program, going to therapy, listening to Reverend Kristin's services, and staying in the moment with life.

These are the blessings I am truly experiencing in my second year of sobriety. Okay, back to work... I will miss you folks for awhile... I check my e-mail daily, so I invite you to e-mail me with the on-goings of your life. You may also request for my phone number or mailing address.

Cheers!!!

quoc@quoclam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home