Wednesday, August 25, 2004

PICK UP THE PEN TO DO 4TH STEP AND MY BODY REVOLTS!!!

So, here is a sample of what of what happens each time I pick up the pen to do the 4th step! Argh!!! I guess I should be thankful that my head is not spinning around and I am not vomitting all over the place! Haha... It's darn close to an exorcism! My disease really does not like me moving forward and working on my sobriety!!!

Nothing really to report except the fact that I am a bit irked about the uncomfortable work situation... Who is making the experience uncomfortable? Myself! I am choosing to stay in discomfort! I really don't have to! I really don't... But again, it's progress not perfection...

I give thanks for that. I give thanks for an extraordinarily ordinary day!!!

quoc@quoclam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home