Thursday, August 12, 2004

POST-SCRIPT...

I just realized something... I keep an unwaivering rule about not having personal relations with anyone at work. I was not having a hard time behaving professionally around my co-worker who snapped at me this morning, but I was indeed powerless over my feelings of attractions to him.

Talk about God doing for me what I can't do for myself! This conflict totally extinguished the attraction. It had gone from a physical attraction with some attractions to his personality, but my observation of his degrading and very very unstable manner of coping with life has compelled me to take one step away with each incident. In this given moment, I feel a sense of relief that I can genuinely treat him as but another colleague and no more!

It only took an act that allowed me to be blessed with my no-longer conflicting day to day routine of being professional and not "feel" attraction towards another co-worker!

Thank you God!

Quoc@quoclam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home