Friday, July 30, 2004

MY SOLUTION = BRUISED KNUCKLE!!!

So, it's 2:45 PM at work right now... It's funny how one does not see the passage of time on-line... Especially, when I took the time to do a web-log last night only to have the computer crash on me when I was about 80% completed of composing the journal!!!

So, I will spare with all the details until I have an opportunity this weekend when I am not at work to really blog. All I am going to do is to write about what happened last night.

It was late, I had not blogged in a few days due to some dumb*ss sober housemates attempts to play with the computer and manipulate the program and software that they have no right to do so in the first place. Oh this caused for one of the computers to completely crash. The other factor is the other computer is also all messed up due to the same reason, but I didn't think the computer was completely disabled... Well, you know what the results stated above brought.

Suffice it to say, when the computer crashed, I went postal! I first socked the sofa in the media room about 4 feet away from me; that took some skin off my pinky knuckle and seriously bruised it. I also went outside of the house and vented by cursing and yelling really loud at nobody really. I really want resolution to this. So, because I didn't call anyone at 11:30 PM, I went by my own will and the result was not cute!!! Consequences, bruised hand and thankfully no one really that I need to make any amends to by saying anything hurtful to.

There is "A" solution!!! To go find another computer and utilize that one and find the means to access it and take the time to take care of me if it means enough. The other solution is to start making the move to find a new place to live outside of the sober living that I am currently in!!!

Anyway, my time to blog is very limited right now as I am at work... Hopefully I will be in a better place and have more dependable internet accessability in the future to come.

I give thanks for being able to move into solution... My sponsor gave me a great solution. To continue writing in my journal as well! Remember, as nice as it is for me to want to share with people around me and keep them abreast of what is going on in my life; it is more important for me to write in the journal and do this daily 10th step in learning more about myself and learning more of how to live clean and sober and also move towards serenity one day at a time.

Thank you for your patience folks!! Pray for me...

Highlights: my sponsee who was in jail got out and called me yesterday! Yayee!!! My other sponsee is MIA and hasn't called. I went to a great meeting where my dear friend "L" spoke. I stayed clean and sober and was able to maintain sobriety despite all the very emotional challenging week detoxing from my not taking antidepressants.

I give thanks!!!

Quoc@quoclam.com

1 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, July 31, 2004, Blogger 773 Podcast said...

Glad you are doing well, Quoc. I am really impressed by al that you have done and improved your life. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Brad
http://www.bradheld.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home