Sunday, July 18, 2004

NIRVANA = BLOW OUT

If I am not at peace with myself, then a TRUTH is not being told.  If I am not in a state of comfort in any given moment, then I am holding onto something and I am not staying in the moment and letting it go.  That is the trick, to practice acknowledging the feeling and then being able to move towards the solution as opposed to wallowing in the problem and not letting it go! 
 
Here is the other wonderful piece that I heard from a speaker this week; that if I am people pleasing, then I am being manipulative!  Oh wow!  PEOPLE PLEASING = MANIPULATION.  It makes sense, I am people pleasing and not being honest and honoring my needs.  Instead I am deceiving that person as to how I really feel and would like to respond to the situation by acting in a way that is what they want to see or what they want to hear effecting "they will like me" solution.  So, I want them to like me and therefore, I feel the need to act in a manner that is compatible with what they want to see or expect.
 
PEOPLE PLEASING = MANIPULATION = DISHONESTY = LOW SELF ESTEEM = FEAR = "the dark side"  HEHE....
 
Anyway, thought I would share these two things!  I really liked the lesson!!!  Yippee!!!
 
I've been doing ok....  A lot of life happening...  Very busy living life and some time to log what is going on...  This is exactly what I've prayed for and this is exactlyn what I've received!
 
Quoc@quoclam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home