Sunday, July 11, 2004

EVEN STEVEN WITH EVERYTHING

Yayee! I am so very thankful that I am even with everything. I paid my Mom back on the loan I took from her a couple weeks ago. I have money put to the side for my sponsor that he paid for my lunch from about a month ago. I have purchased the books that are from the VNRH treasury for the Thursday night meeting. I will pay my cingular bill for both my sis and I for the month of July. I will have some money put to the side to pay for the citation that is keeping my driver license suspended! I have enough money to sustain me until I get paid again in two weeks.

I will be of service and chaperone some Vannettes to Universal City Walk. I will come home and assemble the paperwork for Project New Hope's Housing. It's only been over 3 months since my paperwork has been due. I only hope it will be still valid if I send it in the mail by tomorrow morning. I will call "R" in hopes that he says I am still active! Lastly, I will place my 4th step as a priority for the evening for 3 hours!!! Yes, 3 hours to be devoted to doing the fourth step!

I will call my sponsee brother and inform him upon starting my 4th step and then call him again upon completion...

Things are ok just for today... It's been a wonderful weekend! I am taken care of in this given moment... I am here to enjoy myself!!!

Thank you LIFE!!!

Quoc@quoclam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home