Saturday, June 26, 2004

FEELING MORE HAPPY JOYOUS AND FREE...

Hey all... It's Saturday evening, 11:20 PM. I have been sooo full of activities! What a blessing... I see people all around me with challenges... I certainly have my own, but I am able to move into action and do my part and then the more important part, LETTING THE RESULTS AND CONSEQUENCES GO TO GOD! I am not in charge... I am not in control! My Higher Power is!

My willingness to go to work, go to a meeting, commit to my meeting commitments, work with my sponsee, call my sponsor, call those people I have numbers for as support and as a part of my support group, do my 4th step, go out on dates, and spend time with my recovering friends from the house, be of service and listen to others share and be there for them (TAKES A DEEP BREATH); of of this has brought me to where I am!!! It's an amazing journey!!! My life is full and a good kind of full! I have activities that I may choose to go to! If one doesn't work out, another one pops up! Life is non-stop and that is not a bad thing... Boredom and a lack of movement leaves for the disease which resides in my mind to come lurking out and get attention and really mess with me... Currently, I have little to none of that "dangerous" down-time!

So, what's been going on since my incredible evening on Thursday with Powerfully Spiritual speaker "A"? I woke up on Friday to go to work in casual clothing! I was busy all the way through the day and ran out of time by the end of the day... I still had things to do and wanted to continue working! Now that is what I am talking about, really getting into the swing of things so that time flies by real quick!

Thereafter, I was invited over to dinner at a friends house. I haven't spent time with "C" since I met him when I first went into the Van Ness Recovery House. I took the bus over to "C's" home and enjoyed a very romantic candlelit dinner, with dessert and tea! "C" went the whole nine yards to pamper me and make sure I was taken care of! It was oh sooo romantic!!! I've never had a man go to such lengths to prepare a meal like this for me! Wow! The whole house was lit up in candlelight: the bathroom, the hallway, the livingroom with a lit fireplace, the breakfast nook and even the dining room. I mean the meal was incredible!!! Salad, Dr. Pepper in a carafe, freshly baked hot roles (with garlic butter base), an incredible entree of broiled chicken in an amazing rasberry sauce (with mushrooms and other goodies) poured on top! French vanilla ice cream with tea (milk and sugar)...

Then we sat a little and enjoyed the evening air out in the front enclosed yard. I got to meet mini pincher doggies Spike (Dad), Emmy (Mom), and Myrtle (daughter). They were adorable!!! Each with their own personalities and all fighting for love and attention. We retired into the livingroom for the dessert while listening to Bette Midler songs watching the fireplace glowing...

We then went into the TV room and watched Divine Secrets of the Ya-ya sisterhood. I wanted to watch Pirates of the Caribbean too, but after watching the first movie it was 11PM and I needed to go to bed... I really was getting tired. I had already showered and slipped into a very comfortable pair of shorts and shirt borrowed from "C." We made out during some of the movie... When the movie was over, I was ready for bed. "C" was not! LOL... Suffice it to say, we romped around for a bit of time in the early part of the evening. Wow! I loved the pampering attention I was receiving and I was willing to gracefully accept the gift and enjoy the exchange. I must say the physical affection was very very graciously appreciated!!! We were both brought to climax and then fell asleep!

He didn't cling to me which I am sooo grateful for, we actually slept throughout the night; apparently, I slept so well that I snored! Then in the morning he shared with me his eloguently written poems and short stories with me. Wow!!! They are impressive and touching works of art; reminders of Chicken Soup for the Soul kind of work... The writing made me laugh, think, sigh, and appreciate the full range of emotions and got the direct interpretation of what each metaphorical literature piece was about! What a privilege...

We then launched into a late morning romp session again... I was actually just pampered and a half! I found incredible euphoria from this man and his TLC (tender love and care). I did not feel any need what-so-ever for the use of any mind altering substances! He kept me completely immersed in pleasure!!! I... ahem... had a very wonderful projectile climax that totally pleasantly surprised me! I hadn't had something like that in ages!!! I mean from the base of my neck and down!!! Yayee!!! "C" really knows what he is doing.

So after a quick shower and throwing my clothes on, I departed about 12 noon after buying a couple dozen donuts from Krispy Kreme's for the HIV Support group that I was going to back at my old recovery house. "C" and I sat for a little spell and enjoyed a few of the donuts before I hopped onto the bus headed back towards home. I made it to the house about 12:50 PM. The support group went from 1-2:30 PM It was great! I am glad that I got a meeting out of that! The message I heard loud and clear from the speaker and the other shares? REMEMBER my bottom and what brought me into these rooms of recovery. The other one is that I "GET TO" take life saving meds and that I get to have another day clean and sober to learn about life and to make mistakes and progress from each experience without having to use or drink, one day at a time!

Then I was taken to my sober living home by my friend "A" (recent grad of the house) at 2:30 PM where I took my meds and changed into a fresh set of clothes and walked back to the recovery house to fellowship with my best friend in recovery "M." We hung out from 3 PM til 9 PM. What all did we do? We walked around Hollywood and Highland and then went to hit Harry Potter at Mann's Chinese Theater! I've never been there! What a fun treat that was for me! I never really took the time to hang out with someone and just walk around window shopping and trying different things out and chatting with one another and sharing our opinions of the hot guys passing around us and snacking on pretzel's and just havin' a ball...

Then I came home and spent the next 30-40 minutes calling people in sobriety to say hello... I have been able to stay in touch daily with my sponsee, sponsor (almost daily), and my friend "J" through all of this!

What an incredible couple of days aye??? And there is more to come tomorrow!!! Wahoo!!!

All my love and gratitude for my blessings today and the days before and the ones I pray to be blessed with in the time to come.

All my best,

Quoc@quoclam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home