Tuesday, June 22, 2004

EFFORTS TO FINISH THE 4TH STEP

So, here I am... I am waiting for my psychologist. It's about 1/2 an hour before the apppointment... For once I am early to the appointment. I am kinda working on my fourth step. It's really difficult because of the fact that I am all concerned about making the 4th step presentable... I have it stuck in my head that I cannot do anything organized and presentable and neat for the first time. It has to be a rough and messy first draft and then be followed up by the fix-its and then the creation of the final and presentable and easily understood document for my eyes and more importantly for others to read. How crazy that I need to clean my documents up so that I don't feel like I won't be able to understand what the document really means and make sense out of the thoughts and the things that I write down.. But that is the truth though. I have developed a habit of being messy the first time around that I automatically expect to create a new document.

So, this may be something else that I need to turn over to my Higher Power and ask for it to take away the habit of being multi-repetitive. I ask for my Higher Power to give me willingness to change slowly and patiently and self-lovingly as I continue to learn to live life on life's terms.

Ok.... Time is almost up.. I just want to take the time to acknowledge this very insightful piece of information. I give thanks for the gift.

Peach out,

Quoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home