Monday, June 21, 2004

MY PRIMARY PURPOSE!!!

My priority for the rest of the night and until my Sponsor's deadline to do the 5th step is to work on my 4th step! So, that will be the most important thing that I will hold until I do my 5th step!!! Without sobriety, I will lose everything! I was brought in here by the grace of my Higher Power; my first and most important priority as a result of coming into the program is to WORK the steps! Not THINK the steps, or PLAN the steps, but WORK the steps: ACTION!!! I hear it loud and clear!!! I want to do it for myself and for the sake of my sponsees and the nice thing is I want to do it for myself! I really want to be free of all these burdens that weigh on me!!! Again, it's a simple thing to do! All else doesn't really matter if I don't take care of my sobriety first!!!

Ok.... Things will be much more curtailed for the rest of the week! There have been all kinds of exciting things happening like on Sunday, I was able to be of tremendous service to an addict who ended up in intensive care and just let him know that he is loved and also to accompany a mother of an addict who really didn't know what more to do for his son to save him. I also got to go visit with my family and just spend time with my Mom, Dad, and sisters.

Ok... NOW ON TO THE 4TH STEP!!

Pray for me... Wish me luck!

Quoc@quoclam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home