Wednesday, June 09, 2004

PRIVILEGED TO SHARE MY STRENGTH, HOPE & EXPERIENCE

Almost 11 PM. I am gonna turn in at a decent time tonight... I had such a hard time staying awake at work! Work is just piling up!!! I am moving as efficiently as possible! Anyway, I am gonna keep tonight's blog short... I finished reading the Firm last night! Yayee!!! I am starting on The Rainmaker.

My Grand Sponsor asked my Sponsor to ask me to speak at a meeting! Wow! What a privilege... I wasn't nervous because I didn't allow myself to be nervous. I turned my body as a vessel for my Higher Power to speak through me. I just let go, surrendered and shared. It went over well! I feel good, the people not only spoke highly of me but backed it up with the details of what made my share encouraging and hopeful for them! Wow!!! These people got some time too! I am totally humbled and feel loved!!!

I missed seeing my sponsee tonight! Ah well... It's all good... Things are what it is! I am thankful for the opportunity to be of service. Now I need to be of self service and get some rest!

Have a great night all! I am thankful to be available to others and more than anything be available for me! I will listen to my therapist and trust that being present with "willingness" is good enough for me right now rather than push myself towards actoin action action! Just stay in the moment and be ok with being exactly where I am in this given moment.

Peace out.... I give thanks for another day alive, another day clean and sober.

Quoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home