Thursday, June 10, 2004

A MID-DAY E-MAIL TO AN OLD FRIEND

Hey there Brenda,

How are you doing? I am taking a little break from my work schedule to say hello and just not think about work! It's darn busy!

I am feeling like a fool because there are sooo many different ways to communicate in a professional manner. I thought what I learned at the City of Bellflower and the University provided me with enough experience with knowing how to draft a professional letter. Apparently, my supervisor is having doubts that I know how to compose a letter in the least!

I definitely do not want my supervisor to have questions about being able to depend on me in completing projects and assignments. I realize that different supervisors and different businesses have their own interpretation of what is and what is NOT professional. I am trying not to feel bad, but man oh man, today having to revise a letter 4 times over petty little things that seem sooo very simple made me feel really bad about myself!

Anyway, just thought I'd take the time and vent a little... What d'ya know, break is over! Back to the grind...

Hope all continues to go well with you... I will check in with you at a later time! Until then, keep me in your prayers...

All my love and gratitude,

Quoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home