Wednesday, July 28, 2004

BLOG ON HIATUS FOR A WEEK

Hey all... Sorry about not having blogged on a more consistent basis lately.  The sober living I am currently staying at is having major issues on-line services for the computers.  I am unable to blog at work either due to issues I would love to discuss when I get a chance to blog.  I have been journalizing the conventional way, with a pen and paper.  A whole lot has been going on!  What a rollercoaster ride!  Within the past 72 hours I have gone from close to considering taking my own life, to feeling really high on life and appreciating all the beauties that are around me.  Again, there is an explanation for these extreme emotional and behaviors.  Alas, I am unable to blog for lack of a computer with internet access.

I have to get back to work... Just thought I would send my love and thank those who continue to follow the on-going saga of my life.

Thankfully,
Quoc@quoclam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home