Wednesday, August 11, 2004

DEJA VU

Holy mother of God!!! What an experience I had this evening. I went ahead and went from work to be of service at the Van Ness House from 6 PM - 11 PM. Amazing experience. I was greeted by "L", "F", and "K" ---> the first person at the Van Ness House to admit me into the house about 14 1/2 months ago!!! Craziness! This time around, I was able to just come on in and be a part of the solution and be of service! I never really anticipated the experience that I had... I am totally humbled! I saw a beautiful thing! I saw a bunch of people, beautiful people, in the rooms with very little sobriety really showing how tired they are of being out there! I didn't really see gratitude for being in the rooms, but I saw crisp and clear how they did not want to be out there anymore! My head has been telling me to go out there and do it one more time! Tonight really did not help. What I experienced from doing the 4th step in the house with a bunch of people who just recently came from the streets and from using drugs really messed with my head telling me how I've been missing out on some really good sex and how I could've just been more assertive and aggressive in getting the guys I really wanted to be with in the Sex Clubs or bath houses... People who are just horny and want to get off.. I don't think I am a half bad looking person.

Sigh... anyway, I really wanted some attention and didn't really get any at all. There is a solution. I was able to do some more of my 4th step, talk to a couple people in the house and be of service and also see and hear where they just came from!

Just wanted to take the time to share that.. I am very very blessed!

quoc@quoclam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home