Tuesday, August 10, 2004

CATAPULTING FORWARD!!!

So, not only has the computer at my sober living been occupied, but the computer at work was completely disabled as well... Boy does that render my capability to blog! Argh!!! There is sooo very much happening on a day to day basis too! That is a very very wonderful thing!

I titled today's entry as CATAPULTING because I feel like I am on a diving board and I am basically jumping up and down on the springboard building momentum with every knee-bend and arm-swing. I have yet to take that leap and dive off the board and move into complete kinetic status, but a whole lot of potential energy is sure building up for a great launch (great can be interpretted as bad or good, but that is not up to me; it's up to my Higher Power).

So, here is a brief highlight of what has been cookin' in my life! As of yesterday, I have been moving towards doing the footwork in hopes of effecting solution from not having access to a computer; dealing with people at my sober living; more and more frustrations of not having a vehicle; and really wanting to move towards amends to bring peace of mind into my life... What are they? I have initiated searching on the internet for ads of people seeking roomates. I will be posting ads myself as time progresses. I called Legal Services and set an appointment with an attorney to discuss my process of dissolving my deep financial debt. I called Project New Hope and reinitiated my interest in assisted housing options. Last Friday, I signed up for benefits with my work! Yayee!!! I hit my 3 month mark with AIDS Healthcare Foundation as of 8/3/04. Yippee! Yet another blessing/miracle of staying in sobriety one day at a time!!! I have been much more assertive in providing "written" correspondences setting boundaries with people. That is a big step for me! I am doing more and more to self-love, self-care and self-please and be honest with others as to where I am!!! If I am not going to take care of myself, likelihood is no one else will!!!

I am continuing my stepwork, being of service, going to meetings, calling my sponsor, and fellowshipping. I have been doing MY part and learning to be ok with my part and whatever happens will happen!!!

Gotta get back to work! Life is really happening in my life though... Like I said, what I am doing is watering the seeds that have been planted... Now it is out of my hands as to WHEN and IF the seeds of my life will blossom for me. It is up to my Higher Power. I am only responsible for doing my part! I give thanks that I GET to do this!

quoc@quoclam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home