Thursday, August 12, 2004

PPS - UNWANTED DRAMA!!!!

Argh... So, something that was sooo very small has completely escalated out of control!!! The whole office is involved now because of "speculation." My fellow staff have strongly encouraged me to approach the immediate supervisor regarding this matter of "verbal abuse." They feel for the safety of the office. I just called my sponsor and my sponsor feels that if I am ok with just setting a boundary and letting it go, then their feelings are something I do not have to take on. I do agree with their explanation as to why I need to approach the supervisor with regards to this matter. I just do not want to escalate anything more than it is... I don't know what to do!

My sponsor gave me an open-ended suggestion. I don't want to share because I do not want to be the straw that possibly causes for someone else to be fired. Sigh...

Anyway, the reason why I really wanted to do this PPS is to share how I am a true "sick" addict who is drawn to things that were a part of my recent past. I am by habit drawn to people who are not physically, emotionally, and spiritually well.

Anyway, I need to get back to work.

quoc@quoclam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home