Wednesday, August 18, 2004

MOMMY AND ME...


My Mom and my sisters took me out for an early birthday celebration this past Sunday, August 15, 2004. I don't have time or access to a computer to blog these days; consequently, I am unable to share with you the experiences and lessons I have been learning in these past days. I pray that this is only for a short period of time. In any case, I am doing ok... The drama of my life is falling to the wayside... I am learning that there are times when one is caught in the wake (the ones created by moving objects in the water), the best thing to do is just stay still and allow it to pass.

Thank you sisters' for the wonderful birthday cake! Thank you Mom for my birthday gift of dumbells and dinner at Sam Woo Restaurant. Thank you for the wonderful company!!! Thank you LIFE for the blessings that are in my life IN THIS GIVEN MOMENT!

Deeply thankful,

quoc@quoclam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home