Thursday, August 12, 2004

PPPS - MY HEALTH IS AT STAKE

Being HIV Positive, I realize my current status of stress is indeed not complimenting my compromised immune system! So, I must make that decision right now to do what I need to do to protect my own emotional, physical AND spiritual health! They are doing what they need to do without regard to my own personal health; I am the master of my own temple and know where I stand with it... All I need do is be still and feel whatever is within me. Right now, I feel stressed, jittery and anxiety. Shame? Guilt? All these are feelings I am experiencing as well, because I have been accustomed to having years of self-criticism and also being powerless over my disease which allowed and encouraged me to act on will that is selfish, self-seeking, and self-center.... Dishonesty, closeminded, and resistance are the qualities that I have held to be my truth.

Today, I am realizing a new TRUTH about myself! I know I am progressing because I am able to catch myself in times of self-destructive and not so healthy status' of mind. I am able right now to make the decision to no longer allow the situation which has already come to pass be a part of my present!!!

So, I pray and ask for my Higher Power's strength to give me willingness to do what is healthy for my own health and turn the rest over to my Higher Power that it may see to the balance of the universe around me. I need only be at peace within my own self.

quoc@quoclam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home