Friday, August 13, 2004

15 HOURS LATER...

There is nothing better than the clarity of one's mind after a good nights rest after a sincere prayer to have God remove that which is toxic in my mind, body and surrounds my spirit. I wake up feeling refreshed, showered, and dressed in casual Friday clothing and off to work. It's a good day. I am thinking about all that has transpired in the day that past.

My greatest disappointment is how the interim Director did little to nothing to resolve the matter and furthermore, placed no measures to further antagonize the situation. I made a verbal request to be in the presence of a 3rd party at any given time the perpetrator is present. The interim Director questioned as to why I was uncomfortable being alone with the perpetrator.

Hmmm… Let’s see, I was verbally abused in the morning, then later in the afternoon informed (threatened) by said perpetrator that if I don’t take the time to discuss “what is going on” then he will move forward and file a sexual harassment case against me. There was nothing to discuss (as far as I was concerned). Before Perpetrator left, he informed me “last chance” before moving ahead and leaving for HR. So, of course I will not put myself in a position where I am alone with Perpetrator at any given time!

Point being, Perpetrator just filed a sexual harassment suit against me and Interim Director is asking why I am uncomfortable being in an enclosed facility with Perpetrator and no one else. I am disappointed at such a remark by Perpetrator!!!

This is a post reaction/realization that I have that I wished I could've responded to when Interim Director made that ludicrous remark!!!

Thankfully, I did protect all parties and further unwitnessed conflict by requesting for a third party present at all times when Perpetrator is present. This way, nothing is communicated between either myself or Perpetrator without a witness present!!! Nothing will be hearsay (am I using this term correctly? haha... Thanks Mr. Grisham!!!).

Anyway, I am ok in this given moment. I know in my heart where I am... I am in consciously in contact with my Higher Power and the two of us know the TRUTH of what has happened. All actions come to pass with consequences. Again, I go to bed with peace of mind. I pray for he who is acting maliciously; it's not even my place to judge whether he is sick or bad. All I need do is keep my side of the street clean and continue to keep my "house/temple" clean.

Thank you to all who continue to support me and keep me and all parties involved in their prayers.

quoc@quoclam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home