Sunday, September 05, 2004

MY LAST NIGHT AT "THAT HOUSE SOBER LIVING"

These couple days will mark the conclusion of a 14 month relationship with "Crack Central." I will be departing from Alvarado and Olympic where I lived at "Our House" Recovery House for over 10 months. I will be departing from Alvarado and 8th Street where I have been residing at "That House" Sober/Transitional Living for over 3 months. I will be departing from the McArthur Park area and relocating to Hollywood. What a transition... There are feelings... Yes there are... Lots of mixed feelings. Tomorrow, I will be spending my first night hopefully in a new bed of my new home in Hollywood. This marks a new chapter in this spiritual journey that my human embodiment is going through.

This has been a crazy week!!! I really have wanted to record the day to day events so I would be able to look back on this past week in the future to come and see how wonderfully blessed I am; how much I have progressed in the ability to live life on life's terms. It has indeed been a very very full week!!!

The date is now 9/20/04... I might as well post this... I was viewing my blog postings... I have 100!!! Ding!!! ding!!! Ding!!!! Ding!!! Ding!!! Learning to stay in the moment... If I don't finish it in the time alotted.. Submit it... Better something than nothing at all!

Cheers,

Quoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home