Thursday, September 09, 2004

90 DAY EVALUATION IS A "PASS"

So, I was sharing with the Therapist about some fear and anxiety of what my supervisor would say about my performance for my 90 day evaluation. That was this past Monday evening. Well, the votes are in... I passed!!! Not only did I pass, but in my opinion with flying colors!!! I am "a pleasure to work with." Right on!!! Of course there some things that need to be worked on like attendance, but I really can't help that! When I am sick, I am sick. I will take it in stride and understand that I am doing my best. I give thanks for officially being welcomed into my organization as a team member! Wahoo!!!

The office here is getting busier with each day that I work!!! That means more responsibilities with each passing day and learning to prioritize because all the work that is being placed on me cannot be completed all in one day! Phew!!! The good part of all this is that the organization must trust me enough to give me more and more responsibilities! That also leaves for more job security because now there is a need for my presence in having business taken care of.

Other than that, life is good... Apparently it's drizzling out right now! What is that!!! It feels like the South Bay or the East Coast, warm muggy weather... Ack!!!

Sorry about being curt with my correspondences these days. I have to squeeze in a few blurbs with what little down time I have at work. And, expressing oneself's personal thoughts in a work environment is not the most ideal for just letting the floodgates open!!! I hope to have internet connection in the near future to come... Otherwise, I have been doing my daily 10th step as well as journalizing the conventional way = pen on paper.

Life is good... Tonight will mark the 3rd evening I spend in my own room and living quarters! There is still much work to be done. I have yet to make a decision as to how "at home" I feel to settle into my "niche." Still getting a feel for the relationship I am having with my roomie. Either way, I am growing. I got checked for the first time last evening for bringing a "couch commitment" (recovery term - e-mail me if you want me to explain) home with me. I owned my part and promptly admitted my part in it and now have let it go and moving forward with it! Yes, I am continuing to grow with each passing day... I get the chance to grow each day because I have managed by the grace of my Higher Power to stay clean and sober, just for today, one day at a time!

Gotta jam!!! Work beckons!!!

Thankfully,

Quoc@quoclam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home