Friday, May 07, 2004

Hello! How are you all today? For some reason, when I came home just minutes ago, my body just went onto "wind-down" mode. Sigh... How was my day? Good! I got to work with enough time to buy my co-workers donuts! :-) Things just moved along... There is a lot that I have to learn... I also have a lot of work that I have to start getting creative and putting it into action! Frankly, I am a little nervous because the work that I see before me I have never done before! I am basically doing what my supervisor at the Parks and Recreation Office was doing! Man oh man!!! I am basically this supervisor's right hand man! Wowsers!

So, what is my rub? Well, I am embarrassed to admit that I have a crush on one of my co-workers. Darn it! He's is sooo quirky, he is tall slim and just adorable! I think he has an idea... Sigh... I have not and do not want to breach the personal vs. business relationship that I share between my co-worker. It just ain't pretty should things not work out on the personal level. Anyway, I went to Office Depot with him to purchase some supplies for work... I am being such a penny pincher; money flies by so quickly when one is on a limited budget... One thing I have to remember is that I used that much and then a lot more on sex, drugs and all kinds of self-degrading and self-destructive activities. These are good investments and the motives are good. I am just helping the non-profit organization along with their very very slim budget!

Anyway, I am gonna go home and pick up my cell phone that I ordered a week or so ago! I am pretty excited. This is quite an investment for me; it is my treat for all the hard work that I put into my recovery... The phone is a very important thing that I have to invest on.

Ok, it's been a good day... I feel a little bad about the fact that I am bailing on my meeting commitment for this evening. It's a good meeting; it's just the fact that I kinda like having a choice on Friday as to what to do... I will do a meeting sometime on the weekend to make up for the 4/week.

G'nite all!

Quoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home