Wednesday, April 28, 2004

G'morning all! It's a smoggy morning out here in Hollywood... Yuck! The view from the 14th floor is dingy! Ew!!! Oh puhleez! I have inhaled worst things in my recent past... Anyway, Back at work and thankful to be... I am still reflecting back on last evenings event with the ladies I didn't even know watching Mamma Mia... I had a grand idea to purchase tickets for Judy's birthday and for Mom to watch too. The tickets range from $130 - $400 a ticket!!!! OUCH!!! I did not realize that! I'd really like to take Mom, Judy and Chin out... Maybe Chin can pitch in for Mom and herself and I can pay for Judy... It can be a lot of fun. And what a spectacular show for Mom to see. All the songs are such fun too! Again, just because I said hello and was myself and was at the right place at the right time, I got to see a $200 show for free! I am that much more grateful this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home