Tuesday, April 27, 2004

So, as a result of staying in the moment and doing what is in front of me; I may land the job that I had originally wanted doing Administrative work in the Prevention Department of an organization that I am getting health services from! Very cool! I have an interview today at 2:30 PM. Wish me luck! Otherwise, I spent another restless night last night battling with the snoring roomie. This is such a sad situation! I made racket last night in hopes of stirring him out of snoring... I banged an empty bottle on the hardwood floor, I coughed, I thrashed about the bed loudly, I opened and closed the nightstand drawer aggressively... TO NO AVAIL!!! Wow!!! He really is out cold! And what became of me? Suffice it to say that I had to invest money in a Ice-blended Mocha from the CoffeeBean to stay awake this morning; considering my work to kick my addiction of meth., artificial means of keeping myself awake are not a good idea. Anyway, I am thankful for work today... It is kind of slow... I have been able to take care of some personal business and even blog! The people here are mellow... I really like my neighbor... He's into aquatic life! He has a 60 gallon tank; something that I totally get into, but I am a fresh water aquatic life guy. :-) I go in for another session of therapy tonight, after which I will try to make it to a gig that my former co-worker's band is playing at... I will have to remember to do a plug for his group, but I currently do not know the name... I just know it's in Santa Monica... The weather is blistering hot!!! It's well over 85 degrees; thankfully I am indoors. If I were outdoors, I'd definitely want to be at the beach.

I am on the 14th floor of this company's building... What a view! It overlooks the Hollywood sign and the whole valley. I see the Pantages Theater where Mamma Mia is playing as well as Capitol Records and the beautiful Hollywood Hills (mountains). It's a clear smoggy day... The flag at Capitol Records stands at half staff; I am assuming we've had some more casualties in the operations going on in the middle-east... Sigh...

Ok... I will let you guys know what is up... I am really in love with this bloggin biz!!! Apparently Margaret Cho does something like this as well...

Thank you Brad!!!

Peace Out,

Quoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home