Saturday, May 01, 2004

Morning all! So lesson bright and early in the day! To prioritize my plans before verbally committing myself to them. Also, keep my promises to meet with people when I have committed to them for a prearranged engagement. Argh!! I do not want to be an inconsistent flake! That disrespects other people and considered old behavior. But I must remember to work on progress and not perfection. One day at a time and a bit of growth each day! :-) Cuz I am doing things that I do not want to do today. I can always choose to say no! Remember to think before responding in the first place so that I don't have to backtrack and modify my responses!

OK all... Have a great day! Just wanted to check in... It's another beautiful day... I am sober and I have choices that I can make with regards to living things to do in the day and not ones like whether I should use the last of my change to buy gas, food, or more drugs... A year ago, I would've starved myself and driven on close to empty, but with a baggy of drugs in hand. Just for this moment, just for today, I don't have to and I haven't done that, yet! JUST FOR TODAY!!!

Thanks to my Higher Power. I know the truth of who I am unclouded by the disease of addiction.

Quoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home