Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Happy cinco de mayo all! I hope y'all had a great day... Mine went ok... I was a bit overwhelmed at work. There is a lot to learn. I have a lot of great people who are willing to help me out. The bad thing is the mere fact that I don't know what kinds of questions to ask with regards to the work that I am doing. I don't know to ask a question until I am am assigned something! I am noticing that a lot of it is going to be up to me to basically find a solution that works best for me so that I can efficiently take care of the business at hand. There is only one hitch, the fact that the organization is on a very very stringent budget!!! Barely anything is being ordered and the smallest of orders is being scrutinized to the extreme. It's kind of petty frankly, but again, I am not the one who has to juggle the budget book! Perhaps it is that serious and I am sure that if the item is important enough that it we have more to lose without it than invest in it and gain in productivity, the item would be approved for purchase.

I am going to turn in fairly early today. I just paid rent for this month. It is kinda my day off... I still went to a meeting that is at my sober living... The speaker was wonderful! I got a lot out of what the person had to share. I got a lot of what the newer members of sobriety had to share... About impatience... about feeling unworthy... about putting on a fascade so that others don't see the true inner person; one that each of us in early sobriety perceive as not worthy of being loved, cared for, and deserving of support, life, blessings and grace!!!

I heard that loud and clear in tonights meeting! I give thanks for that... I wrote my minister asking for a prayer... I ask you guys to send a prayer e-mail to me letting me know that I am in your prayers/thoughts. I need your help to bring me into action and willingness to complete my 4th step by the end of this month... To stay in apathy will cause for the undoing of all that I have been blessed!!!

Peace out...

Quoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home