Saturday, May 08, 2004

Hello all!

It's been a full day for me... The time is almost 8 PM. I slept in and just meandered around the house until past 12:30 PM; boy did I feel like sh*t! Why? Cuz I was muddling in thoughts that could've moved me directly into relapse mode. I was able to finally move my languid butt out of the room and be of service by helping another housemate move rooms; then I was able to visit with some of my other housemates up on the third floor; I did my laundry; I wrote in my journal; and finally I went over to Our House to visit with my fellow former housemates and share! I was able to take the power out of my disease by sharing how I acted out by calling a phone line to "hook up," but thankfully nobody returned my calls to party and play! Phew!!! But for the grace of God I am clean and sober this very moment! I MUST MOVE INTO ACTION WITH MY STEP WORK; or the consequences will catch up with me sooner or later!!! I must continue staying rigorously honest whether it be on this blog or with another person I get to communicate with in person! Share or pay the consequences of relapse and the hell that comes right along with the package!

Scary how one does what one is supposed to do to stay clean and sober and still the disease creeps up takes us out when we least expect it to! Most of the time it is when things are going perfectly fine and dandy!!!

Anyway, I give thanks for my sobriety one more day! I re-commit to moving into action towards recovery again. Someone e-mail me at QUOC@QUOCLAM.COM to just check in with me and see if I actually did keep to my promise!!! I will try to remember and check in tomorrow and see how I did today!

Thanks you all for being of support. I ask that you continue to pray for me!

Struggling blessed addict,

Quoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home