Wednesday, June 07, 2006

SMILING IN THE RAIN...

It's all a matter of attitude... Here I am smiling in the rain... I am in a great space despite being in the rain, because I was in Hawaii, on vacation, and having a blast with a friend.



I hope to have this attitude with walking through my life today, especially when I think the day looks bad... I have a choice to change it around and see the bright side of things and be optimistic.... I find challenge in seeing positive side in things because I am arguing for the limitations at first glance... For example the June gloom, my current challenging work environment, feeling financially insecure, and not having fun...

I can easily change it up... I will pray on this tonight in hopes that God will help me creatively and practically see the greener pastures and the positive aspects of whatever experience I perceive to be challenging or negative...

Any creative suggestions folks? Please e-mail and share with me!

Quoc

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, June 08, 2006, Blogger 773 Podcast said...

Hi Quoc!

It's good too see your pictures - you look GREAT. Woof. :D

Take care of yourself, sweetie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home