Wednesday, June 14, 2006

JUNE 11, 2006 - ONE DAY CLEAN AND SOBER

It's with gratitude that I had come back only after a 13 hour run... May this be the last relapse that I experience in my life... I marched at the CSW Pride Parade with my Prevention Contingent. Grateful to be alive, upright and not rail thin, paranoid, homeless, unemployed, unhealthy, spiritually sick and completely insane...

June 11, 2006 is my new sobriety date.. I am proud of it... I intend to keep it just for today... everyday... God help me...




PICTURE ABOVE IS OF ME BEFORE THE PARADE... TIME IS ABOUT 10:45A... JUST BEFORE THE PARADE IS ABOUT TO START. IT'S SURPRISING HOW WELL I LOOK CONSIDERING I AM FEELING LIKE CRAP!!!




PICTURE ABOVE IS OF ME AFTER THE PARADE... TIME IS ABOUT 1:30P... I AM REALLY EXHAUSTED AND DEHYDRATED AFTER A 2 1/2 HOUR WALK TO WEST HOLLYWOOD AND BACK HOME...

2 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, June 15, 2006, Blogger 773 Podcast said...

Hang in there, Quoc....you are a survivor. I am proud of you for starting fresh and not sinking into a hole.

**MUAH**

Brad

 
At 6:08 PM, June 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are again holding the hand of God...Remember that God never let go of you. It was an honor to give you a cake and it will be an honor to do so again, when you reach that milestone after many days one at a time. Stay humble, stay grateful! You are in my heart and prayers always...
Love from your lesbian mom
Denise

 

Post a Comment

<< Home