Friday, November 04, 2005

IMPATIENCE IS MY GLARING DEFECT THIS WEEK

Impatience because I want the guy that I am infatuated with to call me... I get to practice action that is contrary to that: PATIENCE... Gratitude, staying in the moment, asking for God's help, focusing on doing the activity that is in front of me whatever it is, throw myself harder into helping someone else, pray, share about my feelings to someone, don't take things not being done my way personally, make myself available for others and not just monogamy (which I think I am just destined to be... a faithful and loyal to one man kind of guy)...

Goodness I have just begun dating.... Let's date and have fun and get to know other people and get to know myself through dating other people and to not take this seriously... It's recovery I take seriously.... Life, myself, dating, work, all of it is really not that serious!!! Give myself a break, have a sense of humor, don't take myself sooo seriously, remember that whatever happens today, I GOT TO HAVE TODAY!!! Someone did not wake up this morning; someone is still out there using and drinking; someone is out there without the tools for living and solutions to sanity and serenity of life... I have these tools today and the option to pick them up! What a darn blessing that is...

I am smiling on the inside from writing this... I feel sooo uplifted because I have a conscious contact with my Higher Power and that I am choosing to believe in THINE WILL AND MINE ARE ONE. I am choosing to keep in mind if I were God, how would I react to each situation that life presents me with? Would I take things personally? Would I play a victim? Would I give emotional energy to things that I want happen my way and in my time and not realize it it completely out of my control? Would I forget to focus on doing my part and leave the results and consequences for God? If yes to these, then I may have a good clue as to why I have lost my serenity and feel insane...

Lots of gratitude today for the opportunity to grow... Growth is the word "OW" with a couple letters on each side...

Quoc

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, November 04, 2005, Blogger 773 Podcast said...

Quoc...glad you are dipping your feet into the dating pool. You have a lot to offer someone. Wish I lived closer :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home