Thursday, December 29, 2005

DISCLAIMER ABOUT QUOCLAM.COM WEBSITE

The subject of my breaching one of the traditions from the recovery program I am a member of was brought to my attention. I am writing the following disclaimer about all contents expressed in this website that may be recovery oriented. Although much of the experience in my life is certainly recovery oriented, all content written and expressed on this website neither promotes, criticizes or represents the program of recovery. These journal entries are only opinions and experiences about the challenges, strife, achievements, success, and even the mundane activities, emotions and thoughts of one member of the human race, namely Quoc Lam. I write to share with my friends, loved ones, and new friends I have yet to meet about the journey that I am on... This writing is therapy for me...

Alas I digressed, please observe the following:

All written content on www.quoclam.com are only personal views and opinions of one individual: Quoc Lam. One of the traditions of recovery states that "our public relations policy is based on attraction rather than promotion; we need always maintain personal anonymity at the level of press, radio and films." The content shared does not represent, promote nor denigrate that of the program of recovery. Please take note of this when you read the journal entries. I am not here to praise and promote nor denigrate and criticize the views and teachings of recovery. I am only sharing the activities in my life, which so incidentally happens to revolve around recovery.

If you have any further questions or concerns about the content in this website, I welcome all e-mails and will take them into consideration. Thank you to all those that visit this website for your continued support and love.

Quoc Lam
Grateful member of the human race

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home