Tuesday, November 29, 2005

DO I LOVE YOU ENOUGH...

"DO I LOVE YOU ENOUGH TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO HEAR AND NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR?" OR AM I SOOO AFRAID OF YOUR JUDGING ME THAT I AM WILLING TO WATCH YOU WALK INTO THE PITFALLS OF LIFE THAT I SEE FROM AN OUTSIDE PERSPECTIVE?


Do you love me enough to tell me what I need to hear and not be selfish, disengenuious and fearful and tell me what I want to hear?

"I HOPE THAT ONE DAY I AM BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS ENOUGH AND LOVE MYSELF ENOUGH TO ASK FOR WHAT I WANT, WHAT I LIKE, WHAT I DESIRE IN THE BED CHAMBERS." I have been subjecting self to behavior that I don't like, but I don't love self enough to speak up and share honestly about what is ok with me and what is not for fear that you won't want me... Then all of a sudden my diseased mind will tell me that if I share honestly, that person will not want to be with me and leave me and worst yet, this person who may leave me is the last person I will ever be with... Am I willing to ask God for help in not believing this false story that I tell myself when I am intimate with you?

Ask me if you want to know what I like and don't like... Allow me the opportunity to practice sharing and expressing myself honestly... to be genuine, authentic and let those who appreciate the authentic me into my life...

More growth... I hope I am willing to fill this new space that God has helped me create...

Quoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home