Thursday, October 06, 2005

DEPECHE MODE... or NOT...

OH!!! I just got an e-alert from Ticketmaster... Depeche Mode tickets are for sale... I want to go... Oh wait... I barely have enough for food for the next month! Argh... It's most frustrating when I am ready to dive into life and have a great time and not have the means to REALLY dive into life... I am having a difficult time this morning staying in gratitude for what I have, because I want to take the quality of my life to the next level, but I have this darn crippling factor called "NOT HAVING ENOUGH MONEY!" Sigh... I will keep it short since I am in such an ungrateful mood... I will pray for God's help to remove my financial insecurities and the fear of...

I really want to go to Depeche Mode... I have never seen them... I can't even name any of their songs right now... But after seeing Andy Bell and Erasure a few months back, I really am jiving to go to live concerts... I want to start traveling, going to concerts, seeing the world and experiencing the world first hand... I've always dreamed of this, but now I want to make that a reality... I am 30 for goodness sake! If I live to be 60, that would mean 1/2 my life is over! So, what am I willing to do to make this a reality???

Making enough money to start enjoying the pleasures of life is important, but at the same token, I want to be doing something that is contributing to better society and helping the world heal, grow and prosper one person at a time... Pray, do the work, pray, research, pray, put feelers out there and pray some more... I don't know what else to do....

Quoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home